Keeping You Safe
Thank you for your patience during these difficult times.
Due to social distancing rules we have removed some of our tables and so would recommend booking in advance ( to avoid disappointment.
Amid the Coronavirus public health issue, the health and safety of all customers and staff
is of paramount importance to us. We want to reassure you that we are doing all we can to minimise the risk of spread. We continually monitor Government guidelines and follow all advice.
We are also taking the following actions to ensure that we minimise spread of the virus:
- Our restaurant undergoes a daily deep clean, ensuring all exposed metal and plastic surfaces are disinfected at the end of each day.
- Throughout the day we diligently, clean and disinfect all high traffic areas.
- All customers are kindly asked to keep used tissues and dispose of them off-site. We request that used tissues are not left on tables or passed back into the kitchen with food waste.
- We also encourage our customers to wash hands with soap and water on arrival or use a hand sanitiser.
- We continue to monitor the situation and follow government advice.
- We will respond to any developing restrictions as they arise and update this page accordingly.
- Finally, in line with a request from Public Health England, we will be displaying information within our establishment.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support